October 28, 2010

Attending the Computer Forensics Show

by Cary J. Calderone, Esquire
 
I will be checking out The Computer Forensics Show Nov 1 and 2 at the Fort Mason Center right here in San Francisco. (You know San Francisco, where the Giants play World Series baseball...) It is my first time attending this particular event but I expect it to be worthwhile. As my readers know, there is a very important relationship between DRED and computer forensics, so I will observe the legal tracks and hopefully learn more about when and what specific factors trigger forensic investigation, and how forensic tools may be used proactively, to avoid pain and greater costs later. 

Given some of the panel discussions they have scheduled, I am sure I will find some "blog-worthy" material.

No comments: